What You Will Learn From The Course:
- Fundamental knowledge of the F.I.R.E. approach.
- Understanding the fundamentals of personal finance and key financial concepts can influence your lifestyle and road to financial freedom.
- The importance of creating and sticking to a personal budget.
- The significance of setting attainable financial goals that are realistic and achievable.
- Discovering your greatest enemy and best friend will help you on your financial path (you will be surprised).
- Microsoft Excel fundamentals (worksheet for you to work with).
- Willing to make the first baby step toward bettering your present financial situation.
- Willing to dedicate at least a few minutes every day to budget monitoring.
- Prepare to put in some work to have a better grasp and awareness of your personal money to achieve your ultimate financial objectives.
- Willingness to commit to changing and revising plans when financial, economic, and other situations change over time.
What It Includes:
- From Rat-Race To F.I.R.E. Course
- Personal Budget Tracker
- Personal Budget Spreadsheet
Why is F.I.R.E. for you?
Getting out of the Rat-Race? It’s a lot simpler than you imagined. By completing this course, you will be well on your path to financial independence.
- Understanding your Freedom Number – the amount required to retire early (your first step towards financial independence).
- The different types of financial goals and how they will affect you.
- You’ll know how retirement works, how much to save, invest for a worry-free retirement.
- You’ll learn how to adjust and modify your retirement plans and “retirement number” as your life situations change.
- True financial peace of mind; knowing you have a workable retirement plan which you fully understand
- Small actions you can take today to immediately save thousands on your investment and fund your retirement accounts
- Learn simple money savings tricks and side income generating ideas from your skill.
- Real-world ideas on how to speed up your retirement dream
- Understanding the importance of why your retirement mindset is absolutely critical to the amount of financial success you will achieve
- Opportunity to maximize the amount of money you will be able to live off of every year of your retirement and more……