Coaches provide honest feedback and evaluations. They supply you with the necessary input regardless of how you will interpret it. Coaches frequently possess the experience that you lack. You can benefit from their skills, expertise, and knowledge.
The financial coach’s initial priority will be to get to know you and your financial situation. We will begin by gathering financial information about your present personal finances. In each session, we will equip you with the necessary tools and tracking systems to guarantee that all of your finances are correctly identified, managed, monitored, and assessed, depending on your strengths and weaknesses.
Even in individual and team sports, the world’s highest performance, the finest athletes have coaches. If world-class athletes require coaches, you may need one as well.
How does the One-On-One Session benefit you?
- Assist you in establishing attainable financial objectives that will eventually lead to financial independence.
- To address any financial problems you may have.
- Provides objective feedback and assistance.
- We will hold you accountable and will be process-oriented.
- We provide objective evaluation and a second opinion from a third party.
- The session will provide you with positive reinforcement for facing your financial matters.
Who should take up this session?
- Those who require assistance in sharpening their money management skills.
- Those interested in acquiring the necessary financial management skills to achieve financial independence.
- Those pursuing a debt-free lifestyle.
- Those interested in developing a retirement strategy for themselves and their families.
- Those in need of coaching on how to obtain financial freedom.
- Those who are concerned about the financial necessities of their children’s education.
- Those who suffer from anxiety as a result of your financial concerns.
- Those who are concerned about the specific amount of money required to retire.
What You Will Receive?
- Pre-Coaching Survey.
- 1 Online Session – Fact-Finding and Interview (40 minutes each)..
- 2 Online Sessions (40 minutes each).
- 90 Days Access To ePlan System (Basic Version).
- Free Bonus – Crisis Management Mind Map.